Monday, December 2, 2013

flylady habit for december

I am starting a new series.  
Each month I'm going to focus on creating a new habit. 
December is all about keeping a clean kitchen sink. 
I admit it.  I have not made it a priority to go to bed with a clean sink.  I have always wished I cared more than I did, but I didn't.  Make any sense?  Well, I guess I have just been plain lazy.  And I don't like that about me, SOOOOOOO, I've made a decision to make a change.  
I have loved FlyLady for years.
It's true.  And I've tried to follow her example, but I have failed miserably several times.  When I say several, I mean a million.  
So, here's the plan to turn that around.  FlyLady has a series of BabySteps to creating habits that are supposed to take a month to complete.  It hasn't worked for me that way, so I thought why not work on just ONE baby step for the entire month & it's gotta stick.  It's just gotta.  I am determined.  
I love how a clean sink makes me feel.  
And I feel like my kids deserve a clean sink too!
If you need to make this change, also.  Join me.  
I'll follow up at the beginning of January to let you know how I did.  I'm excited.  I feel like I can do it this time.  Woo-hoo!  

"Shiny Sink 101" is coming soon.  
That's FlyLady's simple directions to deep clean your sink.  



No comments:

Post a Comment