Monday, September 30, 2013

a little somten somten

a little somten somten 'bout me

i love wearing black.  as a matter of fact 90% of my wardrobe is black.


i love short hair, but probably won't sport the look (again) until i lose a million pounds & we all know that's not gonna happen.


i love reading my bible & nonfiction books



i love french fries....HOWEVER, i RARELY ever eat them...
not the healthiest, ya know.

i love instagram, pinterest, & blogging.  
somebody help me!

i love music, my current pandora playlist:
  • Classical Solo Piano Radio
  • Brooke Fraser Radio
  • Big Daddy Weave Radio
  • Andy Mineo Radio
  • Jamie Grace Radio
  • Jimmy Needham Radio
  • Enya Radio
  • Third Day Radio
  • Anthony Evans Radio
  • Lecrae Radio
  • TobyMac Radio
  • Kirk Franklin Radio
  • The Katinas Radio

No comments:

Post a Comment